City of Ottawa Subsidy

In order for your child to receive a subsidy for the Extended Day Program you must register with the City of Ottawa Child Care Registry and Waitlist (CCRAW), when you add your name to the Registry, you will have the option to apply for a subsidy.or call the City of Ottawa at 311 for assistance. this is the link
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.