Request For Academic Records

If you are looking for a school transcript, please contact the school you last attended.

If South Carleton HS was the last school you attended, please complete the Request for Ontario Student Records form and either fax it to 613-838-5694 or email it to:

If you need a duplicate diploma, please contact Ms. Glennon by email or phone at 613-838-2212 ext. 2010.

Link For Payment

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.