Request For Academic Records

If you are looking for a school transcript, please contact the school you last attended.

If South Carleton HS was the last school you attended, please complete the Request for Ontario Student Records form and click Submit.

If you need a duplicate diploma, please contact Ms. Jan Smith by email or phone at 613-838-2212 ext. 2010.

Link For Payment

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.